Friday 15 March 2013

Two new Painting Guides

I may have been unable to paint over the last month, but once it became easier to use the computer keyboard I put together TWO new additions to my PAINTING THE GREAT WAR series of painting guides. A few people have asked for something for Gallipoli, so I am happy to oblige. These also coincide with the fact that an edited version of File 2: "Tommies in Tin Helmets" has just been published in the latest (and last) edition of "Battlegames" magazine. It looks very posh...........

NEW  NEW  NEW

File 4: PAINTING THE GREAT WAR. AUSSIES AND KIWIS IN EGYPT AND GALLIPOLI, 1915.
This guide uses figures from Woodbine Designs.

File 5: PAINTING THE GREAT WAR. THE DESERT MOUNTED CORPS, PALESTINE, 1917.
This guide uses Great War Miniatures, some headswaps with Woodbine Designs heads, some Perry Camels and someWoodbine Gunners.

Want a copy? Drop me an email request using the address at the top of this page.

Keep your eyes open as I intend to do a guide covering British Staff in Palestine, Scots in hot and dusty places and something for Johnny Turk and his German "advisors".

BUT FOR THE TIME BEING I RETURN TO THE PAINTING TABLE THIS WEEKEND!
REJOICE!

Private Parts, HQ Signals Section, let it be known that normal service was now resumed.

No comments: